Thursday, March 13, 2008

bathroom 4


Posted by Picasa
Jeff finished tearing down all the walls, and hung up all the new greenboard (purple board). Between all the dust created by the demo, and the dirt and mud the dogs are bringing in the house, I have used my vacuum and mop more in the past two weeks than I usually use them in a year!
I guess cleaning up is the least I could do, considering all the time and effort Jeff has put into this project. It's amazing he got all this done - and we haven't had to go a day without a toilet, sink or shower yet! We will be using Babci's commode when we lay down the tile. The tile has to set for 24 hours before putting any weight on it. Jeff thinks we should get a porta potty and put it on the front lawn.
I don't think so.

1 comment:

betty said...

Your bathroom is the construction site and Jeff wants a Porta-toilet like the professionals. Babci's is far more practical (as you already know) It's free. I'm smiling.