Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve!

Here's to a safe, peaceful and fun Christmas!


Oreo has lots of presents, on top of his crate. No tree this year, as I am sure Oreo would have eaten all the ornaments! His best present will be arriving late this year. Check out what I just ordered for him (me):

I'm sure when it gets here, Jeff will say, "I could have made that". Then, he will get to work making me more jumps and inevitably start selling them on Ebay.


I also ordered a 9 foot long tunnel. Oreo loves his 3 foot cardboard tunnel, so I am anxious to see how he feels about a really long one, which is also bendable.




Today, Oreo's sole obsession will be all the kielbasa and golumbki smells in the kitchen. I almost lost the kielbasa to Oreo's high jumping ability when I had my back turned for 2 seconds. I heard the leap up, and Oreo was almost able to grab it off the counter, before I yelled, "No". Considering the fact that I had to try 3 stores before I was able to find the kielbasa, it could have been disastrous.

Right now, Oreo is barking at the stationary broom in the bathroom - just waiting for it to move. Do you think this dog needs an outlet for his energy? That agility kit can't come soon enough!

No comments: