Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year's Eve!

Got another round of snow today - 10 inches. Five more on the way tomorrow. What a winter. Why do all the storms fall on weekends or holidays? I sure am getting gyped out of some good snow days! So unfair.

I shoveled a path around my garden - so the dogs can run circles around the yard. They were thrilled and spent most of the morning running at top speed. I also put a couple poles across the snow banks for some "winter agility".











Watching their Daddy plow the driveway.


Here is a video of Oreo running from Misty. It's hard to see Misty, as Oreo is way ahead of her for most of the time! He's got that youth thing going for him. Have to give kudos to Misty for even trying to keep up with him. Warning: video may cause dizziness.
Posted by Picasa

Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year's eve. Jeff and I will be eating lobster and staying in. I'll probably be sound asleep by 9:30.

No comments: