Thursday, November 22, 2007

thanks

It's Thanksgiving, a time to give thanks for all the good things in your life. Yes, I'm thankful for all the things I should be thankful for - family, friends, health, etc. That's a given.


I am also thankful for:


  • my blog "regulars" , who read what I write on a semi daily basis


  • people sending me emails saying you liked what I wrote, how it made you laugh, or how you could relate to my story; those emails mean a lot


  • all you complete strangers who google, "why cant my dog jump", it makes me feel good to know I'm not the only person with dog jumping issues; sorry I couldn't help the person googling "what animal can jump over a house"


  • all the googlers with mole issues, glad to know I'm not alone in my quest to conquer the mole; I'm wondering if the person who googled "pictures of laughing lawn moles" ever found one, I'd like to see it


  • my dogs, students, and poor Jeff who provide endless material and help keep writer's block at bay

  • complete strangers who annoy me (it doesn't take much), thus providing me with additional material


  • my editor in chief, you know who you are, it's impossible to write well without your help; no one would guess I was an English major

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!


Thanks Mom, for cooking the turkey and all the fixings! I wouldn't know where to begin, and I'm sure I would need several glasses of wine to get through the process without having a nervous breakdown (aka temper tantrum).

No comments: