Thursday, September 13, 2007

oreo's new world

I was working on the computer in the kitchen today, and heard Oreo making some noise in the living room. I kept turning to look for him, just to make sure he wasn't up to any mischief. Every time I looked on the floor, I couldn't find him. I did this at least five times. Finally, I looked up, rather than down. There he was up on the loveseat! The only time Oreo has jumped on the couch, up until today, was when I was sitting on it. So, I wasn't expecting him to be there.

Oreo was standing on the "dog couch" where a whole new world opened for him. Misty loves that couch, because she can see out the picture window. It was Munchkin's favorite spot too. Looks like the torch has been passed to Oreo.

Here it is all captured on film (or digital camera):

No comments: